Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Mickey Mouse Santa Belt Ornaments

 We are eight days out from Christmas and hubby has no gifts for me under the tree. 
That is sooo okay with me because my present this year can't be wrapped. We are going to Disney World!
My favorite holiday is Christmas and the two places we love best this time of year are 
Disney World and New York City.
Mickey Mouse..here we come! 
 Liberally spray cutters with non-stick spray.
 Place Starlight peppermint candies on parchment lined baking sheet.

 Place pan in 325 degree oven for 10 minutes.





 Roll out red fondant and use cutters to make belt buckle. Coat with disco dust. Let dry.
 I also attached a couple of silver dragees for Santa's buttons and tied on some cute
 Christmas ribbon for hanging.
 HO HO HO!

Merry Christmas From
Sugartown Sweets
and...See Ya Real Soon!
Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!  ;)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! Hope you had so much fun at the World!! What a great Christmas present.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie! We did have a wonderful time..we could even see the Magic Kingdom fireworks from our balcony.It's the first time in 5 1/2 years the grandbabies didn't go with us..we really missed them. They are definitely going next time! :o)

      Delete